Friday, May 7, 2010

Help me help you!

Im currently in the process of planning out the categories I want to cover and dragging together links. Thor is dragging together sticks.
Photobucket

I want to know what you want to see here.

Im going to cover some Health Myths that may shock you.

But I firmly believe that we have been misled most of our lives on how to eat properly.
From Childhood, the starving children in XYZ and clean your plate, to the more insidious such as skipping Breakfast will make you fat!
Its not enough to just hear that, I plan on explaining the basics of the science behind the scenes on how our bodies work, and then link you to TONS of information that you can read and review on your own.

Don't just take my word for it! Ask me to prove it.

Q & A with Aegis. Post your Comments below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment