Friday, May 21, 2010

Recommended Reading: Good Calories Bad Calories : Taubes

Good Calories, Bad Calories by Gary Taubes
 Gary Taubes makes a living debunking scientific fallicies. This Book is no exception. Gary takes a deep look at Nutritional Science in America and how we view Carbohydrates, Fats and more, in detail with an incredible # of references as to what happened, where the confusion lies and why Mainstream Conventional Wisdom on Nutrition is not only wrong, it got it completely opposite of Accurate.

Its a highly controversial book, because it directly tells us, what we've been told our entire lives about Saturated Fat, Cholesterol, Carbohydrates, Etc. is Wrong.
Even if you think its quackery, read it. Check it out from the library, browse it at your local bookstore. It's widely printed. I consider it a must read if you're even remotely interested in your long term health.


Here is a Link to a Video discussing the Book and to some extent the content.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4362041487661765149#

I have a link to Amazon above, please note I get a small kickback from Amazon if you purchase this book or anything from Amazon after clicking this link, I feel its only fair to disclose that.
Please do not feel obligated in any way to purchase this book thru this link. Its here for convenience.
Please do read this book somewhere. If you're local to me, I will put you on my waiting list to borrow it.
I think its that important to share.

It will change the way you view Conventional Nutrition forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment